SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
(360) Achievement Band - Time arrangement time! =D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CorpusCollosum  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
Sorry guys, forgot about this thread. But, I still need the achievements. I would appreciate it if anyone can still help me get them.

I'm available after 10pm EST on Tues, Thurs, and anytime after 4pm EST any other day,

also, Any Instrument

gt: v Reincarnate v dont hesitate to add me for an alternate or just to BQP with

I'm not positive, but I think THABEAST might have taken your vox spot. Sorry, bro. It sounds like there were a few other people in this thread who wanted to get in on the action though. If you can whip up another drummer and guitarist/bass (I'll play one or the other), we can all meet some other time.

On topic, I'll get on at 1pm PST tomorrow (3pm for me CST). I'll send one of you guys a message if I see you on, or send me an invite when I get on

Currently playing: Gears, Batman
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
Gun-Nut  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking to grab

- 50 Note Posse
- Super Group Unite
- Heavy Metall...
- TOOL of Destruction

Will play Hard/Expert Bass

Am willing to attempt 100% achievements but I've no idea if I can 100% No Sleep Til Brooklyn since have yet to try it on Bass, I know I can't on Guitar/Vocals or Drums :P

Just drop me a msg am on most days

GT: DarkSynopsis
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkSynopsis
Lasfas  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Well how about we try for 4 PM PST?

1 PM was way to early for me. (Despite the "Anytime". thing)
I didn't Even wake up till 1:30!

(3 AM DLC Release)

Last edited by Lasfas on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah... we need to really re-schedule. The next time I can do it isn't going to be for a while since I have school for the rest of the week, and this weekend I'm booked completely with other stuff. It'll have to be next weekend..... You guys still up for it then?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSGamer3002 wrote:
Gah... we need to really re-schedule. The next time I can do it isn't going to be for a while since I have school for the rest of the week, and this weekend I'm booked completely with other stuff. It'll have to be next weekend..... You guys still up for it then?

You can't do it any time between getting home from school and going to bed? It will take all of half an hour to complete everything.

My schedule still stands: most any time during the day (preferably after Noon) will work, and I can't play after 8pm CST Wednesday-Saturday.

Currently playing: Gears, Batman
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CorpusCollosum wrote:
DSGamer3002 wrote:

You can't do it any time between getting home from school and going to bed? It will take all of half an hour to complete everything.

My schedule still stands: most any time during the day (preferably after Noon) will work, and I can't play after 8pm CST Wednesday-Saturday.

Well, I could, but it would have to be a situation where everyone is ready to go and online, and at 3PM PST. If I have to wait at all, I probably won't be able to do it; I have a 8-page report due Friday and I haven't started it yet....

Anybody heard from THABEAST?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confirming that I can 100% every time with the fan trick, since someone wanted to know. I'm also available if anyone needs a guitarist/vocalist/both for Platinum and Gold rockstars. I've got time just about every weekend and weekdays 3-9EST, depending on when I work out and what I've got going on.

My GT is the same as my username, just send me a friend request.
Sk8er4ever714  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anybody still up for this, it's been like 3 days But anyway, I just sightread FC'd NSTB drums on Hard, and I'm sure I could FC it on guitar and bass too. So if anybody is up for the achievements let me know. I'm free every night and for this week: Monday: day, Tues and Thurs: evening and night, Wed: all day, and Fri Sat and Sun nights. EST.

<-Old and way outdated scores, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sk8er4ever714 PSN Name: Sk8er-182 Wii Friend Code: 4407521356750541
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: