ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Will you buy this game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
igor1222  
 




Joined: 10 Nov 2007
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I like about the game, is the Graphic really. The players on stage is really great made really. Others than that I stick to GH:WT :b
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GuitarGeek08  
 




Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 3213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might have gotten this if it was on the PS2 that I own....
_________________


I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xxtimetokillxx  
 




Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 1135
Location: Beachwood, New Jersey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Will you buy this game? Reply with quote

ErlendB wrote:
Well I was watching videos at youtube, and I got really stoked when I saw that Holy Wars was in the game.

Even tho the cover was horrible, that wasn't what I was most concerned about. The chart was horrible. And so was the other charts of other songs. Like the trills on Run To The Hills were charted :

O O O O O O

I think it is hilarious. Does anyone want to buy this game after looking at these horrible charts?


I'm....confused.....what game are you talking about? All you've said was whats in it! =/
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
CSL10137  
 




Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 102
Location: Illinois

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anybody will.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Lombardi10137
RhythmBastard  
 




Joined: 22 Oct 2008
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll at least rent it.

I LOVE the song list.

Spirit Of Radio, Cum On Feel The Noise, PANTERA?
_________________
The Rhythm Bastard Experiment-
http://rbexperiment.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: DtotheG88
k1ds3ns4t10n  
 




Joined: 29 Nov 2008
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting it just for vertical scrolling and 7 lanes.. the setlist is a bonus even if they are all covers.
_________________
Xbox 360: GH2, GH3, RB1, GH:A, RB2, GH4:WT, RR
I play on a Roland TD-3, and have full song charts in all games. find out how at http://www.gameaholix.net/k1ds3ns4t10n
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: k1ds3ns4t10n
MSH-Hitman  
 




Joined: 27 Aug 2007
Posts: 4481
Location: Florida

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k1ds3ns4t10n wrote:
I'm getting it just for vertical scrolling and 7 lanes.. the setlist is a bonus even if they are all covers.


Watching videos, the vertical scroll was like
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ErlendB  
 




Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 289
Location: Trysil, Norway

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Will you buy this game? Reply with quote

xxtimetokillxx wrote:
ErlendB wrote:
Well I was watching videos at youtube, and I got really stoked when I saw that Holy Wars was in the game.

Even tho the cover was horrible, that wasn't what I was most concerned about. The chart was horrible. And so was the other charts of other songs. Like the trills on Run To The Hills were charted :

O O O O O O

I think it is hilarious. Does anyone want to buy this game after looking at these horrible charts?


I'm....confused.....what game are you talking about? All you've said was whats in it! =/


Well, this is the "Rock Revolution" forum.. So what game do you think I'm talking about?
_________________
Goals :

Put an X in this box [ ]

tocinonaro wrote:
PD: Debo hablar en espaņol, puesto que el ingles se me dificulta. I am speak spanish too, because the english is bad for my.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
k1ds3ns4t10n  
 




Joined: 29 Nov 2008
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
k1ds3ns4t10n wrote:
I'm getting it just for vertical scrolling and 7 lanes.. the setlist is a bonus even if they are all covers.


Watching videos, the vertical scroll was like


If its anything like dtxmania, I'll be fine..
_________________
Xbox 360: GH2, GH3, RB1, GH:A, RB2, GH4:WT, RR
I play on a Roland TD-3, and have full song charts in all games. find out how at http://www.gameaholix.net/k1ds3ns4t10n
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: k1ds3ns4t10n
Whitt333  
 




Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Posts: 1532
Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the game is even cheaper then when it was first released, I would say its probably not making it. It doesn't seem like many people at all know about the game, so why would someone pick it up over Guitar Hero or Rock Band?

It's a shame, I would at least give the game a chance by renting it, but I could see why if you don't want to buy it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Awolter
Nailuj  
 




Joined: 19 May 2007
Posts: 597
Location: Daytona Beach, FL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard somewhere that their charts were extremely limited, like they weren't allowed to chart anything over a 16th note. That explains the undercharting. Just look at how they charted the spirit of radio intro.
_________________
What's supposed to go here again?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: xDRUMGUY247x
xxtimetokillxx  
 




Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Posts: 1135
Location: Beachwood, New Jersey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Will you buy this game? Reply with quote

ErlendB wrote:
xxtimetokillxx wrote:
ErlendB wrote:
Well I was watching videos at youtube, and I got really stoked when I saw that Holy Wars was in the game.

Even tho the cover was horrible, that wasn't what I was most concerned about. The chart was horrible. And so was the other charts of other songs. Like the trills on Run To The Hills were charted :

O O O O O O

I think it is hilarious. Does anyone want to buy this game after looking at these horrible charts?


I'm....confused.....what game are you talking about? All you've said was whats in it! =/


Well, this is the "Rock Revolution" forum.. So what game do you think I'm talking about?


"DOH", I saw this in thread in the last active post under "Other Music Games" forums, sorry, I fail, and um, no, it looks and sounds horrible

Edit: Although Konami is still the shit when it comes to Action/adventure, or RPG games.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB