ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Print feature suggested

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Print feature suggested Reply with quote

Don't you think it would be cool to be able to print a report of our scores ? I would be really nice to have that to complete this awesome web site !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a page that displays scores in a nice printer-friendly format would be cool.
OtherBill  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CSS supports stylesheets that are only applied for print formats; it'd be pretty easy to apply one of those to the "Manage Scores" screen if you wanted your best one score on each song at a given difficulty.

However, I think the orignal posted wanted a printable screen that showed all your submissions on every song, not just your best one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, what I'd like is simply a printable format for almost every page... I mean, when I print my "Manage Scores" page, the grid isn't printed correctly and it takes more than one page. So my request is to be able to print that grid on a single page in a nice format. Is that possible for you ?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good idea. I'll see what I can do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the beginning, I record my scores on a xml file to print it. So, is there any progress about a print feature ?? Do you even think about it, or I am expecting too much from this already great site ... ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
Since the beginning, I record my scores on a xml file to print it. So, is there any progress about a print feature ?? Do you even think about it, or I am expecting too much from this already great site ... ?

This feature is the 2nd highest priority on my todo list for the site (with 1st being a compare users page). I will definately be adding this feature, it's just a matter of time.

Lately I've had several projects due (just finished one last night and another is due tomorrow). I also have to get something going on my graduate thesis and presentation which I've only got a month to finish.

In my free time lately, I've been working on a score optimizing program that processes every note from the song chart sources and calculates the optimal star power usage throughout the song. I've got most of the pieces working and it's just a matter of putting it together. Then I can add the optimal scores for each song as a new stat on the Song Stats page and publish in the Song FAQs forums all of the ways to obtain the highest scores.

So don't worry, the print feature has not been forgotten, I've just been getting sidetracked by other things lately (as you can see).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You *are* going to share the "when" results of the score optimizing program(s), right? Right?!?

:-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: