ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Bamboozle! *SATURDAY* Get Together.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R0ck3rnst  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: The Bamboozle! *SATURDAY* Get Together. Reply with quote

Yes that's right! For another year the Bamboozle is coming to NJ! Now, I know it's on short notice, but I wanted to get a get together going for this. If anybody is going to The Bamboozle on Saturday, send me a PM. We can meet up at one of the stages, or concession stands.

In the PM, obviously say your going, and put in your phone number along with it, that way I can call you and we can meet up.

Again, sorry for short notice, but this is one of the greatest events I've ever been to in the past two years and if we were to make a get together, it would be even better.

*Edit* I'll include you in the "Free Hugs Dance". Trust me it works. You will get 100 hugs in 5 minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: