ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Savage, MN Play N' Trade Tournament

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blazehero17  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Savage, MN Play N' Trade Tournament Reply with quote

http://playntrade.com/storefinder/122

Tuesday, June 02, 6:30 PM at the savage location. I've talked to the worker who runs the whole thing, and we've been in talks about making this a weekly thing. I showed up to the last one, there was only 4 people, each had a $5 buy in, winner takes all. Well, I'd like to see more people make it to these, it was really fun. We played gh2/3/wt, random songs that the worker picked (he chose BiF, CoD, H18, BYOB, i forget what else...), we played on an xbox 360/HDTV, it had very very slight lag, nothing that would make you slit your wrists. This week's (tomorrow) could include 2/3/A/WT/M, it all just depends on whether or not the store has those particular games in stock. If nothing else, just show up, play some GH with me lol, have a good time. Play N' Trade is an amazing gaming store, IMHO its vastly superior to any of the gamestop locations i've ever been. I see people in PnT all the time just to mess around and play random games, talk to the workers etc...its a fun place to be. Oh and they have a huge amount of monster there for any other people who are obbsessed with it like me
Hope to see some scorehero peeps there!

Again, Tuesday, 6:30PM at the Savage, MN Play N' Trade.
FC detonation ( )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: