ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Left 4 Dead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeXBird wrote:
suspectfenster wrote:
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/04/left-4-dead-crash-course-campaign-dlc-free-on-pc-7-on-360/

New L4D campaign coming in September. Unfortunately, it's going to be 7 dollars on 360 and free on PC. It just might be time for me to buy the PC version. More info quoted below:

Joystiq wrote:
Targeted for this September, "Crash Course" is an entirely new campaign that "bridges the gap" between the end of the "No Mercy" campaign (think: rooftop helicopter evacuation) and the beginning of "Death Toll" (think: turnpike riddled with abandoned cars). The new campaign includes "new locations, new dialogue from the original cast, and an explosive finale," and it spreads the mayhem across a co-op campaign, survival maps, and a "streamlined version" of the Versus mode experience lasting 30 minutes.

We have to pay? Wasn't Steam bragging about how they'd have a lot of FREE DLC for L4D? And why does PC get it free? Retarded.
I believe that MS has a policy that the company has to have a certain amount of paid DLC in order to provide free DLC.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have time to check all previous posts so I'll throw one question in..
Is there any way to turn the Hints off, such as "Pistols have unlimited ammo" while reloading and so on? I've had them since the latest update and can't find a way to turn them off.

ps. I'm playing with 360
fUNC  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orson wrote:
Is there any way to turn the Hints off, such as "Pistols have unlimited ammo" while reloading and so on? I've had them since the latest update and can't find a way to turn them off.

ps. I'm playing with 360

Yeah, it should be in the options menu.

If you haven't already, though, make sure you turn on subtitles. Getting a heads-up on a tank growling is damn near essential for surviving expert.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Orson  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:
Orson wrote:

ps. I'm playing with 360

Yeah, it should be in the options menu.

If you haven't already, though, make sure you turn on subtitles. Getting a heads-up on a tank growling is damn near essential for surviving expert.

Yea I tried checking from there but there isn't any options for it
And I've completed all the expert long time ago so no problems with that And subtitles take out the excitement when you are being warned about everything what's gonna happen, I like to be scared by a ninja tank behind a corner
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to hate the tips, but sometimes they help when you're in a dark room and it tells you there's a medkit, pistol, etc.
Orson  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeXBird wrote:
I used to hate the tips, but sometimes they help when you're in a dark room and it tells you there's a medkit, pistol, etc.

That's why I'd like to get these hints off. I want to look for those things rather than them being showed to you :/
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, good point. But it helps in competitive versus matches.

Speaking of competition, who'd like to make a GameBattles team? I just joined GB last night, so I'm not too smart with it, but maybe someone else could help. We could make our own team in the 4vs4 ladder.

Last edited by FreeXBird on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
muna  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeXBird wrote:
Well, good point. But it helps in competitive versus matches.

Speaking of competition, who'd like to make a GameBattles team? I just joined GB last night, so I'm not too smart with it, but maybe someone else could help. We could make our own team in the 4vs4 ladder.

I am muna over on gamebattles so invite me there if you want.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suspectfenster wrote:
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/04/left-4-dead-crash-course-campaign-dlc-free-on-pc-7-on-360/

New L4D campaign coming in September. Unfortunately, it's going to be 7 dollars on 360 and free on PC. It just might be time for me to buy the PC version. More info quoted below:

Joystiq wrote:
Targeted for this September, "Crash Course" is an entirely new campaign that "bridges the gap" between the end of the "No Mercy" campaign (think: rooftop helicopter evacuation) and the beginning of "Death Toll" (think: turnpike riddled with abandoned cars). The new campaign includes "new locations, new dialogue from the original cast, and an explosive finale," and it spreads the mayhem across a co-op campaign, survival maps, and a "streamlined version" of the Versus mode experience lasting 30 minutes.

You really, REALLY should get the PC version. It's alot better, if not for any other reason than l4dmaps.com

Everything I post is extremely serious.
Also, cocks.
GamingAwesome1  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanked wrote:
suspectfenster wrote:

Joystiq wrote:

You really, REALLY should get the PC version. It's alot better, if not for any other reason than l4dmaps.com

It sucks that I don't have a powerful enough PC to run it. All my current PC's run on mud.
suspectfenster  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanked wrote:
suspectfenster wrote:

Joystiq wrote:

Aye, it's tempting. I'm still pretty addicted to TF2 right now though, and I got Company of Heroes over the weekend. So I'm pretty busy at the moment, especially since L4D is still 40 bones. I'm sure at some point though, I'll give in.
Tanked  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suspectfenster wrote:
Tanked wrote:
suspectfenster wrote:

Joystiq wrote:

Aye, it's tempting. I'm still pretty addicted to TF2 right now though, and I got Company of Heroes over the weekend. So I'm pretty busy at the moment, especially since L4D is still 40 bones. I'm sure at some point though, I'll give in.

Yep, TF 2 is my game of choice too. I'm playing in cevo-season 4 right now, so my time for other games is rather limited :<

Everything I post is extremely serious.
Also, cocks.
muna  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found what I think is a funny spoof of the game online. I don't think it has been posted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIG-GPnmVo&

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

muna wrote:
I found what I think is a funny spoof of the game online. I don't think it has been posted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIG-GPnmVo&

Haha, I saw that before. Gotta love Louis's voice in the friendly fire part. "OUCH, STOP SHOOTIN' ME"
Garwood  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There must be something wrong with me.

I don't think any of these movies or raps or anything are funny at all :3

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 51 of 68

Jump to: