ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mario Party
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suspectfenster  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlowingHalo wrote:
Mario Party 3 was, in my opinion, the best one. I could sit there for hours on end playing Mario's Puzzle Party trying to figure out why and how the computers get all these insane combos. I eventually just resorted to dropping blocks randomly. We stayed up until 4 in the morning on New Years playing this game.

Oh my god I know! That Puzzle Party game...the computer is insane. On my good runs I still don't come close. Put another one up for 3 being the best in the series.
Michricha  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHetfield0816 wrote:
Zillatron wrote:
JHetfield0816 wrote:
Armageddon wrote:
Uhhh...I have a Gamecube and *I think* Mario Party 7. Unless someone wants to relive MP's better days and bring an N64 with controllers to the next SH Fest, I'm more than willing to bring MP7.

I LIKE Mario Party 7!

That is the only gamecube one I have.

It's fun to play the mic games with my brother because the mic never recognizes (Sp?) his voice .

I Mean NEVER recognizes his voice he will say one and it will shoot at 3

Yeah...lol, During the ghost numbers game, we all scream different made-up number like "ELEVENDY-THIRTY-TEEN!!!!" while someone is trying to do the game. Also, during the fruits memory game, while the person is trying to remember the fruits before the cards turn over, we yell all this shit like "FUDGEBERRY!!! TANGERINE!!! KUMQUAT!!! BUMBLING TANGELO!!!" and it usually really screws people up.

Lol, that is soo hillarious!! It's fun to mess up people on those games. I've only played MP 5, 6 and 7. I played it every night for like 6 months when I first got it. If I ever was going to be home for an evening of laundry I'd just set myself up a 50 turn game and my night of excitment would begin! Hehee, I miss that game. I've been in the mood to play it lately, but I can't get myself off GH2
Priddo  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't elieve how many people rae 3 as the best, I thought it was the worst.

Also I never had the blister problem with MP1, and I would ALWAYS win the minigames that used the spinning analog.

I no longer have 1 - 3, but I have 5,6,7.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: