ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Do You Feel Like We Do Outro (Last one)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccmoose  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Do You Feel Like We Do Outro (Last one) Reply with quote

If you're like me, then your leg is not very responsive after 12 1/2 minutes of hardly anything but holding down the pedal, so a pattern that isn't too fast all of sudden becomes a WTF moment. I'm referring to the part that goes (RB color scheme, sorry)
____

Basically, I play it like this using heel-toe for the first two sets of O's.
__
That probably seems more complicated, which technically it is, but it actually takes a lot less effort from your leg because two heel toe kicks spaced out that much is, IMO, way easier than just playing the rhythm straight.

I doubt this would work for everyone because not everyone can do heel-toe kicks, but I could only hit it about 1/3 of the time playing the correct rhythm and 9/10 playing it with the manipulated window shown above.

Hope this can help someone else as much as it helped me. This song is a bitch to FC only because of these 3 bloody counts at the very end.

ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play it mentally as

the set of four is about as quick as i hit the ones in American Woman to give any indication. Since I took it into practice mode before I FC'd it, all I had to do was notice that there's a lone bass before the first

I guess i was too antsy to hit the green since it looks like a wall of notes all the sudden. If anyone is having trouble, I suggest trying to hit the green late as well..

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: