ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Help with 5*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiniBoyns  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Help with 5* Reply with quote

I don't think there is another thread for this, I looked quickly and didn't see one.

I've set myself a goal to try and 5* as many songs on all band games that I own (at the moment only WT and 5, but I'm getting Rock Band) but I am stuck on Weapon of Choice for WT now. I got a high score of 194685 (average multiplier 2.701) and I can't get higher, even though it seems like an easy song. Any tips on anything, star power use etc...

Thanks.

EDIT...
Doesn't matter now, I got a good run about 2 hours later, so I don't need any help on 5*rring this, but now I need Lazy Eye, if anyone can help.
orangeglacier  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Lazy Eye is pretty much the same pattern for the entire song, so if you can't hit it, you're kind of screwed. The only real advice I can give is not to worry about the fills later on, there aren't enough of them to drag down your score, and to try and use RL instead of LL to hit the double reds in the verse.

GH5 (30/43)(Gamma Ray latest)
RB2 (39/42)(Souls of Black latest)
MiniBoyns  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay thanks, I found out the problem. It's not that I'm a terrible drummer, my footpedal was completely smashed, so it was going off all over the place, and I never noticed. I 5 starred Lazy Eye easily with my new pedal.

Thanks anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: