SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Winter!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickearth1  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V0Lt4Ge wrote:
I don't know how many people are in middle California, but on Monday it snowed where I live (Granite Bay) for the first time since I was in 5th grade. It was pretty cool too, waking up to a snowy yard for once. That other time, it only snowed for about an hour in the afternoon and had melted before I left from school that day.

Anyways... Love winter. Love it. Summer can go die for all I care. Rainy days > Sunny days.

oh my god dude we live pretty close not to sound like a stalker or nothing hahah it stopped really early though i still got a cup of it in mah fridge
Beat Bass Ex: NO
Beat Vocals Es: NO
Beat Band: NO
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: dethshow
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TopGearFTW wrote:
Qarx wrote:
TopGearFTW wrote:
Winter is my favourite time of the year, grrr warmth sucks. :P:P

I doubt we will get any snow this year, just doesn't seem cold enough, lowest I've seen this year so far was like 8 degrees.

You mean Celsius, right?

Yeah, Celsius, should've made that clear >___>

I think we went into below-freezing today, that's what everyone was saying, but it didn't feel cold to me. Meh.

8 celsius is nothing lol its -9 celsius here, add wind factor to this and you get a nice -19 celsius lol. thats cold but not as cold as the -40 we got last winter WITHOUT wind factor. THAT was cold. my car didnt like that lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know 8 is nothing, I want it to be colder but I'm not sure if it will, we've only had mild frost and that was still only first thing in the morning.

Dammit I want snow! :P

First recorded GS of Black Magic on PS3! I almost feel proud. >__>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TopGearFTW
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been quite cold here in California. At one point, it almost snowed where I live, which hasn't happened in FOREVER.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
It's been quite cold here in California. At one point, it almost snowed where I live, which hasn't happened in FOREVER.

Same here. It was in the 30's (Fahrenheit) for a few days this week, which is unheard of for where I live. Last year, there was a heat wave for a week and it was in the 80's in the middle of winter. I just love SoCal weather
RichardGHP  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
BTW. where's the winter theme !?!?

Maybe they're not doing one, since, you know, in some awesome parts of the world, it's in fact summer. [/shameless plug for his own country]

But it is even starting to rain a bit here. Right after the great big heat wave, where every day was in the 20s, now it's cooled down a bit.

I'll admit, it is nice to have a hot Christmas every year.
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got high 30s all day with sun, and then sleet tonight. I was following my friend back to our neighborhood from our friend's house, and I nearly slid into him - the roads got a chance to get nice and wet, and are now freezing overnight. Greeeeeeat.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been about 25 degrees Fahrenheit or so around here lately. When my friends and I were walking up to get lunch on Friday it was only 10 degrees. We had a 2 hour delay on Wednesday (should've been a cancellation )

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
BTW. where's the winter theme !?!?

Seriously! The themes really got everyone into the spirit!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:

Seriously. Hasn't snowed in forever, (well it did a few years back in Sac..weird day that was), but it'd be nice to finally see some snow. Haven't seen any that stuck since my days in Portland. Anyway, you guys are insane. I find 30 or less to be cold. 40+ is nice weather though. :P
thegibbonator  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winter here is looking set to be typical English weather, really. I'm looking out my window right now and it looks pretty calm and sunny, like it's coming up towards June. Open said window and you suffer instant deep-freeze. >___>

Of course, despite the cold, we'll almost definitely have no snow whatsoever. There's only been snow about three times in the past decade in my area! I still like winter more than summer though, I don't understand why people like really hot weather so much.

I second/third/nth the winter theme proposal, by the way. <3 blue

My last.fm profile. My musical taste is obviously superior to everybody else's. Even if it does include black metal, classical and synthpop.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Tetrinity
Danez0rz  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here in Tennesee it stays around 50, but sometimes it will drop into the 30's. It's snows every once in a while. Not very often though, but when it does I absoulty love it. Sledding FTW.

Oh and a winter theme would own.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flint, Michigan (48532)
34 °F
Overcast
Windchill: 29 °F
Humidity: 96%
Dew Point: 33 °F
Wind: 6 mph from the WSW
Pressure: 29.88 in (Steady)
Visibility: 4.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds:
Overcast 600 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 781 ft

Winter gods, why must you torment me so? Making it sleet last night so the roads would get icy, but then keeping it just cold enough they won't re-melt, but without being cold enough that it actually feels like winter. Gahhh....
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean tobogganing.

Also, still raining here, ffs, I need ma snow
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
greenpinata23  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only good thing about winter is the break that I get in between December and January :p. Christmas is terrible, New Year's Eve/Day, people didn't show up like they did last year . It hardly ever snows in Oregon; it only snowed 2 inches this year and it melted away by morning the next day >_>.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: