ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Who Is Best Suited To Replace Steven Tyler?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbledore  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Who Is Best Suited To Replace Steven Tyler? Reply with quote

So Aerosmith is basically in flames right now and the band is ready to go on without Steven Tyler regardless to what he has to say about it. This would mean hiring a new front man t replace the iconic Demon of Screamin', Steven Tyler.

So what are people's thoughts on a worthy replacement if there is one at all?

Lenny Kravitz and Josh Todd have already politely turned down the job or at least said they won't do it but the question here is who do you think would be the best or most likely replacement.

My guess is Hagen Grohe. He's the singer for the Joe Perry Project currently and is really trying to do the whole Steven Tyler thing (e.g. his performance of Dream On)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I don't like them, Aerosmith is Steven Tyler. You can't replace him. If they try to put out another album, they need to go with a different band name because it won't be Aerosmith without Tyler.

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when have they been 'ready to go on without him'? Even though he's in rehab, he's still in the band unless anything's changed in the past couple of days.

If it comes to it, I'd rather they quit than try to replace him. It wouldn't be the same.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
ganondorf901  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raptor jesus. Seriously, I cannot and will not imagine Aerosmith without Steven Tyler, this is prolly temporary and he is bound to come back eventually.
cobainage1994  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard on the radio yesterday that Tyler just plans on taking a two year break. I do not think they will replace him, and as others have stated. He is Aerosmith.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
vanrulzz  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eyewin8 wrote:
Even though I don't like them, Aerosmith is Steven Tyler. You can't replace him. If they try to put out another album, they need to go with a different band name because it won't be Aerosmith without Tyler.

this. without tyler there is no such thing as aerosmith and if they try it will be a complete disaster.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: