Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TooL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
killermonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: TooL Reply with quote

I am 15 and was raised to this band. They were the first concert I have been to. I think they are amazing and have only gotten better.

So pretty much this thread is to discuss your feelings about them, how they could have changed your life, what you think some of their songs mean, favorite albums and favorite songs.

Right now I am learning to appreciate 10,000 days and my fav. song is Right In Two. Tool has always been able to help me through tough times and their work will never become old to me.

Tool fan forever and always. I really can't wait til their next album.
kaflagemeir  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are my most favorite band in the world. I have Lateralus and 10,000 Days (I got it for Christmas. Aren't the sterescopic images amazing?)
My favorite songs from Lateralus are Lateralus, Ticks and Leeches, and Mantra (who doesn't love cats being squeezed?) My favorite songs on 10,000 Days are Vicarious, Jambi, and The Pot.
Are Aenema and Undertow worth getting?
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tool is my favorite band, but I kind of feel that this thread falls under the category of the other band threads that have been locked. There's really nothing to discuss here for probably around a year, unless they do one more tour before their next album.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have listened to Tool for about 6 months now, and I love it. Personally I think all of their albums are worth getting even though I only have 10,000 Days. I'll share more later (when I'm not browsing this on my crappy phone).

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 0756262955296727
killermonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaflagemeir wrote:
They are my most favorite band in the world. I have Lateralus and 10,000 Days (I got it for Christmas. Aren't the sterescopic images amazing?)
My favorite songs from Lateralus are Lateralus, Ticks and Leeches, and Mantra (who doesn't love cats being squeezed?) My favorite songs on 10,000 Days are Vicarious, Jambi, and The Pot.
Aenema Is an amazing album and sooo worth getting.
Shaph  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaflagemeir wrote:

"Undertow" is an incredibly dark album, but also possibly my favorite in the discography. It's certainly worth a listen if you haven't heard anything off of it, though "Sober" and Prison Sex" were two huge singles off of it back in the day.

"Opiate" is a complete change of pace, too. The songs are much shorter for TooL songs, yet still complex. I'd also recommend you pick this one up.

This will never be the only landscape we create.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Shaph514 Wii Friend Code: 5063917987417061
kaflagemeir  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get songs from those other two albums on Pandora rather often, and I love them. I have listened to one or two from Opiate, and I loved them because they're so raw and loud. If I were to get another album, which one should I get? Aenema or Undertow first? And I've seen two DVDs. Are they any count?
killermonkey  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaflagemeir wrote:
I get songs from those other two albums on Pandora rather often, and I love them. I have listened to one or two from Opiate, and I loved them because they're so raw and loud. If I were to get another album, which one should I get? Aenema or Undertow first? And I've seen two DVDs. Are they any count?
Undertow than Aenema. That would be my suggestion. Even though they are both different in their own ways They are both amazing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: