ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Thank you, Activison.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nytelyte  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hafkie wrote:
Why do the graphic effects cheats disable saving? I really want to know how background effects are grounds for disabling features of the game.

I'm surprised that nobody has figured the answer to this out.

The people who created this game were TOO DAMN LAZY TO TAKE THE EXTRA TIME TO SET CERTAIN OPTIONS TO ALLOW SAVING.

They just were too lazy to do it right, and they just didn't care.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
Hafkie  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nytelyte wrote:
Hafkie wrote:
Why do the graphic effects cheats disable saving? I really want to know how background effects are grounds for disabling features of the game.

I'm surprised that nobody has figured the answer to this out.

The people who created this game were TOO DAMN LAZY TO TAKE THE EXTRA TIME TO SET CERTAIN OPTIONS TO ALLOW SAVING.

They just were too lazy to do it right, and they just didn't care.

Honestly, I doubt it was laziness. They have the code for enabling saves(or disabling) right there for the unlock cheats, so it should have just been a matter of copy and paste, than just do a few edits to the code, and bam. Then again, they could be lazy just because they didn't do their research.

I want some way to talk to the developers so we know that they are listening to us. As of right now, there are just no good means of doing that. They have no forums nor do they have any PR guys actively acknowledging the complaints from fan forums (Like Neversoft and Harmonix.) Sure, we can send them an email, but how can we be sure they even read it?

They need to fix so many problems with the game, but they should get some people out there to listen to the fans. It feels as if we are just being ignored.
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hafkie wrote:
I usually hate adding to collective "BAWW" threads like this one, but......

I could deal with the hyperspeed being a cheat (Although it shouldn't.) but this is just too stupid for me not to rant about.

The cheats in DJ Hero are the opposite of GH and RB cheats for crying out loud.

yeah i would totally play edge effect if it didn't disable scores >_< wtf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's just say that I'm 100% positive that they just didn't care enough to set certain options to not disable saving. I know this for a fact. They. Just. Didn't. Care.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
powahouse  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was about to make my own thread about how the simple SINGLE arrow scratches have been dropping my combo. It's obvious that I know how to do them. Am I safe to assume that it might just be the game, or my controller, or what?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: P0WAH0USE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: