ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
My goodwoods drop notes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gigijypo  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: My goodwoods drop notes? Reply with quote

i am asking anybody how has goodwoods this question

my rockband goodwoods confuse me. i have them all set up right. but they start off good. and grdually got worse and worse. then i got my screw driver and tightend them and they worked fine. about a week later they started to drop so i tighend them again. and they were double hitting so i lossend them. now i have to treat each one diffrently in tightning and loosening.

dose anyone who has goodwoods have any advice. am i making them worse ? are mine faulty? azuritereaction can fc songs fine but mine seem to drop notes.
RichardGHP  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know a lot about drums and their respective hardware, but you might have better luck posting this in the Hardware Forum.
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RichardGHP wrote:
I don't know a lot about drums and their respective hardware, but you might have better luck posting this in the Hardware Forum.

Or even better, on the Rock Band side of SH
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: