ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Breakdown of the Un-FC'd Expert + Songs (incomplete so far)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toodooloo  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POKE-JJ wrote:
Toodooloo wrote:
Are we talking about the same song?

I don't recall any fast bass in Dueling Banjos whatsoever o_O

There's a million ridiculous quad fills and lots of fast bass in Dueling Banjos...don't know what you're thinking of.

Oh god I'm stupid.

I thought this was the regular X version of the unfc'd songs thread, not X+, lol fail sorry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kire wrote:
drummer for Dueling Banjos is Bruce Weitz, he also played drums on We Three Kings and TDWDTG

Ah so he really is the drummer for Vayden. I thought my friend in the band was lying to me because I loved guitar hero lol. What a beast drummer.

strikebowler585  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might actually be able to do Beast and The Harlot Expert+. The speed doesn't really tire me, and I think the only hard part for me is that Drum Solo B bit, which I hit on slow. I have trouble with the 4 quick bass notes. I hate how it goes 4 sticks 4 bass 2 sticks 2 bass. Kinda confusing.

Cowboys from hell expert+ is definately possible for me but the dumb fill at the end bothers me.

EDIT: Got the BatH Drum Solo B on Slow. Full speed is almost infinitely harder. The 4 kick pattern is what's killing me. I've hit all the other parts of it full speed though, for the most part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg1KJOm6_Wo

Last edited by strikebowler585 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: strikebowler585
CoalfieldRocker  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strikebowler585 wrote:
I think I might actually be able to do Beast and The Harlot Expert+. The speed doesn't really tire me, and I think the only hard part for me is that Drum Solo B bit, which I hit on slow. I have trouble with the 4 quick bass notes. I hate how it goes 4 sticks 4 bass 2 sticks 2 bass. Kinda confusing.

Cowboys from hell expert+ is definately possible for me but the dumb fill at the end bothers me.

CfH outro is rough but i've hit it with one foot before, you're right its yucky. i just cant hit those quadruplets to save my friggin life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kinda pondering how I'm progressing on it so quickly. I got a -2 on BatH Drum Solo B full speed. I'll try to get the FC on video sometime if I can get it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strikebowler585 wrote:

I was wondering why no one had gotten it yet, it seems pretty easy except for the outro. The quad kicks can't be any faster than Laid to Rest?

CoalfieldRocker  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
strikebowler585 wrote:

I was wondering why no one had gotten it yet, it seems pretty easy except for the outro. The quad kicks can't be any faster than Laid to Rest?

those quads are at 16th note speed if i'm not mistaken...they're the same speed as the fast sections of painkiller, whatever that is

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JKiscooliest has got -1 on CfH a long time ago AFTER the double bass part, that was really dumb ... He will get it soon hopefully :p

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke just got X+ FC of Suicide & Redemption KH. Pics are in the Expert UnFC'd thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: