Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Help Blindzor play at Warped Tour,
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdizzy  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majesty=WIN! This takes me back to the days when I first discovered metalcore and picked up Alive Or Just Breathing. Good stuff guys, voting for you!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like this band. If he was playing in the MA show or NY one I would totally go see him, but Toronto is a bit far :p.
x-DeaTHc0RE-x  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This band is fucking terrible... metalcore is so fucking gay. It's nice that he is a fellow scorehero dude, but honestly his band is really bad, and they sound like every other shitty local band trying to play metalcore/post-hardcore
polishedbullet  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBDZ6LGQffY

Anyone think Silent War sounds a bit too much like this song? Seems like they justed ripped off the main theme of it.

RIP Piper. I love you. 3/26/10
Benzeeni  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... No thank you. I'm going to vote for a band that's actually good. Sort of like this band right here. Chao.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Deathbringer415
Toodooloo  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benzeeni wrote:
Um... No thank you. I'm going to vote for a band that's actually good. Sort of like this band right here. Chao.

Why did you feel the need to tell everyone that?

And what's a chao?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toodooloo wrote:
Benzeeni wrote:

And what's a chao?

It means "goodbye", or sometimes "hello", in many Latin based languages... spelled Ciao more commonly, like in Italian and English now.
RustyWaffle  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benzeeni wrote:

Just because you're a fan boy does not mean you have to trash every other band, seeing as you probably know people in the band because they live near you. Also, I'm not voting for a band who can't even spell a simple word such as "sleight" correctly. And another also, it's "ciao" not "chao". A chao is one of those awesome things from Sonic Adventure.

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toodooloo wrote:
Benzeeni wrote:

And what's a chao?

Because people are voting for the wrong reasons. Vote because you like them, not because someone told you to.

Also, there really isn't anything special about them. They sound like every other metalcore band, and frankly there is a lot better out there.
aceplace  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blindzor has worked to get this far, and he was part of the scorehero community for a good time, hes asking for everyones help, are you seriously telling me that your so full of your personal beliefs that you can't stop for a moment to support a fellow scoreherorian in a way that could have an impact on their future? Absolutely awful attitudes there guys.
Sixen  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aceplace wrote:
Blindzor has worked to get this far, and he was part of the scorehero community for a good time, hes asking for everyones help, are you seriously telling me that your so full of your personal beliefs that you can't stop for a moment to support a fellow scoreherorian in a way that could have an impact on their future? Absolutely awful attitudes there guys.

Well regardless of weather he was on SH or not, if people don't like the band and think another band is more deserving, why would they vote for his band and not the band they like?

Yes I agree that coming to this thread and saying "This band sucks, not voting for him, etc." is unnecessary, but hey, this is the internet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
deadhead15  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them a lot actually I will definitely put my vote in for them.

Real Guitar Thread: most recent,Brand New Song In The Works http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89080

Accomplishments: most recent, Dark Matter FC (Crazy Chart)
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66794&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: deadhead6391
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First: Music is all opinionated. (except my band is the best. period. Go to our myspace in my sig. We're really awesome. trust me) So saying that "you guys are trash" or something along those lines is your opinion. Get over yourselves. I honestly think that the majority of scorehero could not come up with music as good as Majesty

Second: You guys are actually good for a "metalcore death-ness what ever you call I don't listen to" band. I'm not really into the style though. lol

3926 0220 0199 1364
munkyzero  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:
Because people are voting for the wrong reasons. Vote because you like them, not because someone told you to.

Also, there really isn't anything special about them. They sound like every other metalcore band, and frankly there is a lot better out there.

^^^

I could have said all of this exactly myself. Voting is always just a popularity contest.

I would care more about just-another-generic-metal-band winning a poll to play at Warped Tour if that wasn't already full of that and I actually cared about Warped Tour.

aceplace wrote:

I won't even say more about the bolded.

Being a fellow member of someone on a website does not decide whether I support them or not. Sorry for being an individual.
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benzeeni wrote:

Chao? That sounds like something HellAshes would say. Are you sure you didn't mean Ciao?

Voted. Go Lucrezi--- I mean Majesty!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: