View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarKRiffz87  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scorehero,
tell me if this looks like Kurt Cobain:

now compare:

now lets add jack black in:

i think i made my point.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DarKRiffz87
Twang  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you have. You saying Jack Black should play Cobain? Nah. I think Pattinson or whatever could easily fit the look with a little make-up.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the director is trying to add in teenage girls to the demographic by using a famous teenage heartthrob. So then if the thousands of people buy the tickets, they'll probably be expecting same old sparkly vampire. So then the director will try to add in some of that classic Edward role he's done all ready while maintaining a "decent enough" Kurt. While that probably isn't what will happen, it could.
Twang  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could also turn in to a viking epic starring Robert Pattinson as Skuld the retarded midget with a lisp who's a legendary sniper and loves Justin Timberlake. Doesn't mean it's likely enough to even worry about.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
MrYumYum  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarKRiffz87 wrote:
scorehero,
tell me if this looks like Kurt Cobain:

Now that you've saved me the trouble of looking up a picture of Robert Pattinson, I definitely see Kurt Cobain in him. Give him a chance to not be a sparkling vampire.

Haters be hatin'.

<3 robbyx4595 for sex banner
Add me on XBL if you wish, just leave SH name in message.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrLeeChang16
GIRLintheFIRE  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-robert-pattinson-to-play-kurt-cobain.html

Quote:
Courtney Love has officially shot down rumors that "Twilight" heartthrob Robert Pattinson would play her late husband Kurt Cobain in a biopic based on the musician's life story. "Isn't that so stupid, who would cast him?" she told The Canadian Press during an interview yesterday. "That's just wrong, no offense."

Love also shared news that her pal, Sting's wife Trudie Styler, will be producing the film, and gave suggestions as to who might best fill Cobain's dingy sneakers. Her top picks? Ryan Gosling and Scottish actor James McAvoy.

mmm, okay?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: