ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rock Band Drums problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cweaver8518  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Rock Band Drums problem Reply with quote

It seems like the calibration using my Rock Band drums for guitar hero is way off. The guitars are all fine, and I have RB2 SE guitars, a Les Paul, and a World Tour guitar. All seem calibrated properly when compared to Rock Band's calibration(albeit a touch late, since Guitar Hero doesn't allow negative video calibration), but when I use my Rock Band drums with Guitar Hero games, the hits are WAY late. Just for the record, I play on Hard on GH games. Anyone help with this? I don't have a GH drum set to compare to, so any help is appreciated.
metabetalligata  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm, this is a rather big bump, but.

I am in the same boat as you, I have to use RB drums because RB was the first game I got that included drums, anyway, I've noticed the same things you have.

Example: playing RB with calibration set at 0,0 and I can hit everything fine, however playing on a GH game with the same calibration setting produces quite noticeable lag.

Unfortunately the only way I've found to fix this is to use a standard CRT TV, although you could just try calibrating lag or experimenting with it.
5* KoC on Hard [X]
FC Cult of Personality on Hard (GH3)[ ] & (SH)[ ] & (RB3)[X]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: JumperM0nkey PSN Name: Ianisonline
cweaver8518  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's really funny is that I just happened to be browsing this today and noticed it. What a bump! I've since given up on GH drums man, sorry to tell you that. GH5's lack of compatibility with my drums was just too much to handle. Good luck with your endeavors though!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cweaver8518 wrote:
What's really funny is that I just happened to be browsing this today and noticed it. What a bump! I've since given up on GH drums man, sorry to tell you that. GH5's lack of compatibility with my drums was just too much to handle. Good luck with your endeavors though!

What? GH5 works with EVERY Drum kit, and cymbals
cweaver8518  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It worked in theory. However, the calibration for drums was way off compared to guitar, so I literally couldn't play drums on GH5 at the same time as my wife was playing guitar. I had to pretty much wait until the notes were off of my screen before hitting them to make the calibration correct.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: