Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Graf Hero Live - 9.6 Million Career / 1st Cross-Platforms
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
82erkle  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf, since when have you been working on Trogdor? O_O.

You sir, are one sexy man. Even if you are old.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
SuperSonicLink1  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trogdor -2!? Nice dude. =)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replies in a moment...

Douchebag Tapping - GH1 - Cheat on the Church Intro Solo
Uploaded a new douchebag tapping video; this time it's in Guitar Hero 1. I figured that the increase in HO/PO difficulty would make for an interesting tapping video, so I did a couple of runs on Cheat on the Church and learned the intro solo a couple of different ways. When I felt comfortable, I went for the tapping, and it was surprisingly easy to pull off. The trick is to NOT hit the notes quickly, but to time it carefully so you are pulling off to the green accurately.

In other news, I was playing Get Ready 2 Rokk and I managed to FC the solo up to the end of measure 99, right before the at the end. I was pretty excited to combo sections I previously had failed when starting Guitar Hero in high school. GH1 brings back a lot of memories with it's awesome setlist and difficulty to combo things. I'm loving it Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf, its a shame you arent more recognized for your accomplishments. That is all

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
drewbles  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That GH1 tapping video is pretty classy.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for GH1. Congrats on all your recent updates I never posted on for some reason you're becoming quite the GH monster.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it its either me and Pas, or me and you getting almost the same accomplsihment (GR2R) on the same day? Really, I think we should all just sit in a room so we can get an FC of the whle series at the same time xD.

Anyways, grats to all the new stuff

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow, badass tapping (never even tried, way too dangerous, i'm pretty sure i'd have released the higher notes too early and missed the green), you're crazy !! Also wtf @ you missing right at the end of GR2R solo just like i (and apparently matt) did

Anyway, keep on owning !! We need more badassery
Graf  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
81%? Is this some kind of a joke, Graf? >_>

Look at the score

TheThirdDay wrote:
Graf wrote:
Seriously though, get your ass over here,

Way too true. I just got a new phone yesterday, so I lost your number. Text me, I have the same number as before. Anyway, you free tomorrow?

I am always free. Just text me anytime. I work until 7pm at the latest, and I am almost always willing to come pick you up. Besides, we need to start working
Adventurejimbob wrote:
Heh Barfo style. I saw the 81% and I'm like, lolwut... that's the kind of percentage I get on this song, not Graf, then I look at the score, and say, never mind, I'm not that awesome.

You could definitely do some 1337'ing if you wanted. It took me about ten minutes to learn Barfo's mod50 method and work from there. It's only even a little difficult on songs where you can fail. I plan on getting more 1337 scores, and being one of the first to get the Barfo Achievement in GH:WOR when it is released.
PiemanLK wrote:
toymachine wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
81%? Is this some kind of a joke, Graf? >_>

Look at the score

Shit, I wish I paid more attention to these things.

Pieman, you always make me laugh. Do you really think I would post a score with an 81% notes hit, and it not be a novelty?
GuitarGeek08 wrote:
Graf, you and i need to chat seriously I need to get some of your mojo so i can get better and try to form a comeback to GH..

And gogo FC

Definitely! Everytime you send me a message on IRC, I am away. Then I get back, see your message, respond, and you are already offline. Bad timing for the lose.
82erkle wrote:
Graf, since when have you been working on Trogdor? O_O.

You sir, are one sexy man. Even if you are old.

I started working on Trogdor about an hour or so before I updated with the -2 and Solo FC. It seriously is just a matter of PAL/NTSC and how much you want to grind it. It is a solo where you need to be very precise with your strumming, but it is definitely possible on a random run.
SuperSonicLink1 wrote:
Trogdor -2!? Nice dude. =)

Thank you! Mr. Green
GuitarGeek08 wrote:
Graf, its a shame you arent more recognized for your accomplishments. That is all

This is one of the best compliments I have ever received. Thank you!
drewbles wrote:
That GH1 tapping video is pretty classy.

THE HOT TUB IS TOO HOT!
ace5993 wrote:
Yay for GH1. Congrats on all your recent updates I never posted on for some reason you're becoming quite the GH monster.

Thanks, man! You always impress me with your playing. Even the customs and such that I don't know as much about, it continues to impress me. I'm glad that something I did was cool enough for you to want to post. I only post accomplishments that I personally enjoyed doing, or was proud of achieving, and to know that a true legend in the Guitar Hero community thinks I am getting better, it really makes it worthwhile. I will keep updating this thread, hopefully I can bust out some craziness
matt6662 wrote:
Why is it its either me and Pas, or me and you getting almost the same accomplsihment (GR2R) on the same day? Really, I think we should all just sit in a room so we can get an FC of the whle series at the same time xD.

Anyways, grats to all the new stuff

Thanks, dude! I suppose it's a hive mentality sort of deal, where everyone in ScoreHero works in unison. Ironically, you could say that this grants us a unison bonus
arvain wrote:
oh wow, badass tapping (never even tried, way too dangerous, i'm pretty sure i'd have released the higher notes too early and missed the green), you're crazy !! Also wtf @ you missing right at the end of GR2R solo just like i (and apparently matt) did

Anyway, keep on owning !! We need more badassery

Thanks, arvain! We need to PFO again sometime soon

Fire It Up 99% Video 208k
Got this last night. I was really happy with the fact that I FC'd up to solo 2, and this song actually seems a bit more plausible. I have kept combo through most of solo 2 before, so I am thinking if I seriously grind this I could pull off an FC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Graf. Your recent achievements inspired me to start playing competetively again. It's a shame I don't have a working controller. Do you know any local places that sell Les Pauls? If not, how's the GH5 guitar?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Deathbringer415
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benzeeni wrote:
Damn Graf. Your recent achievements inspired me to start playing competetively again. It's a shame I don't have a working controller. Do you know any local places that sell Les Pauls? If not, how's the GH5 guitar?

I have a Les Paul with a broken whammy bar, if you're interested. Also, I saw Les Pauls at Coconuts, GameStop, and Toys 'R Us if you are ever in Toms River with some money. The GH5 guitar is excellent, but the strum bar is awkward at first and the neck and fret buttons are different, so I prefer the Les Paul, but both guitars are excellent.

Update: Three new FC's, two new 100% overstrums:
  1. GH1 FC #20 - Smoke on the Water
  2. GH1 FC #21 - Cochise
  3. GH1 FC #22 - Infected
  4. GH1 100% #24 - Guitar Hero
  5. GH1 100% #25 - Ace of Spades

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ready for GH:WOR. I have planned out everything I want to do in this game, and I can't wait to get started. I have been playing the demo a bit, and I managed some pretty good stuff on drums and guitar. I am gonna work a bit on the demo and see what I can do, hopefully get a couple of FC's. Look out in the near-future, I may start a sightread rivalry for the game when it is released. It's gonna be a lot of fun Mr. Green

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohey you spunk. <3 I hope we can play on GH:WoR sometime.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUITAR HERO: WARRIORS OF ROCK
Hello, everyone! I have been playing the latest game, and in my quest I have managed some FC's and other interesting stuff. I got the Barfo achievement the other day on video, and I cruised through Quest Mode with a number of sightread FC's. I didn't document the FC's in Quest Mode due to the lack of score, so my documented FC's for this game is significantly less than my actual number of FC's. So far I have 13 FC's, which are documented below with screenshots. I have been messing around with Note Shuffle a bit, and it has been a blast. I passed Black Widow of La Porte on video with the cheat activated, and I have been having fun playing random bits of Pro Face-Off with friends. I sightread five-starred Fury of the Storm, Black Widow of La Porte, This Day We Fight!, and Sudden Death. I have been having so much fun with this game (and new guitar) that I haven't even thought about the scores I wasn't entering

Anyway, I got some note-worthy stuff, and I wanted to share my newest video:
Ravenous Insatiable Solo 2 - 100% FC Video
Mr. Green
  1. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - Bleed it Out
  2. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - Fascination Street
  3. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - Fortunate Son
  4. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - How You Remind Me
  5. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - Get Free
  6. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - Again
  7. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - I Know What I Am
  8. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - Listen to Her Heart
  9. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - Lunatic Fringe
  10. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - Seven Nation Army
  11. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - Theme from Spider-Man
  12. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - We're Not Gonna Take It
  13. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar FC - What Do I Get?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job; it's a bitch to get solo 2 started and then keep the consistency throughout :P Are you gonna go for the Ravenous FC? Once you get that solo down there's not much that can trip you up, though I have had some nasty chokes during those gallop-extended sustain things after the FCP mosh solo-esque parts

Also isn't note shuffle amazing? Give Bodies a shot, and, if you have it, Psychobilly Freakout

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 43 of 51

Jump to: