ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Last 3 notes of Vinternoll2 broken on Wii?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Last 3 notes of Vinternoll2 broken on Wii? Reply with quote

How do you hit the last three notes of Vinternoll2? I'm kinda pissed I have to redo a boring song because I missed the last three notes. They just kinda don't register.

Last edited by B-Fuzz on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but hitting the bass, then doing a LR flam on the toms.

should be one smooth motion, foot-left-right think in your head as dun-dun-dun. Or stop doing the free style early and it's more clear to see it's not just a on a bass

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the REALLY late reply, but I didn't mean I need help figuring it out, I'm far past the skill level for that, I mean that the notes just do not want to register. I was able to hit the first two a few times today, but never the last one. I've tried every single thing that I can think of, but it does not want to register. Anybody have any ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe hit the first note earlier and stretch the phrase a little (so that you have a little more space inbetween each note)? Maybe that makes the last note you hit more "distinct"... meh, hard to explain.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Maybe hit the first note earlier and stretch the phrase a little (so that you have a little more space inbetween each note)? Maybe that makes the last note you hit more "distinct"... meh, hard to explain.
I understand what you mean, and I thought that might be a good idea, but still no dice. I'm thinking that this is a Wii only thing, because only one person has FCed it on Wii, and a lot of the other comments are saying the same thing I am. Would people count it as a legitimate FC if I FCed up to the ending? I mean, I would hit it if I was on 360 or PS3...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, the Wii always gets fewer scores posted in general. Still, four or so people breaking combo three notes from the end does strike me as a bit odd... any top-tier Wii players wanna look into it?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Mister Salami
Tagrineth  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
I understand what you mean, and I thought that might be a good idea, but still no dice. I'm thinking that this is a Wii only thing, because only one person has FCed it on Wii, and a lot of the other comments are saying the same thing I am. Would people count it as a legitimate FC if I FCed up to the ending? I mean, I would hit it if I was on 360 or PS3...

You could always cheat a little bit and save a half bar of SP for those last three notes to glitch them and get a non-100% FC.

My goals:
Put an X in this box: []
*loves dragons*
stuff i've done, insanely out of date
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a PM to SupersonicLink to see if he'd check it out. That section is straight forward, i don't see how it could be bugged (although i don't doubt it), i mean if you look at all the broken notes they all involve a note on top of a bass, but those are spread out--all single notes.

We'll see what SSL says about it, and if it is bugged I'll add it to the Broken Note Thread. As for hitting it, try the SP on the note it drops combo at. Go into practice to see if it does the same thing as well. I know there's a section in Stranglehold that's not glitched in practiced but is during a run, this may be the opposite effect. If it's the second note missing, trying hitting bass with the first one, or if it's the third note try hitting

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a vid of the song from one of the top players on the Wii Leaderboards. When he hits the last three notes they don't break combo, but the flames don't come up and it says he missed 3 notes, even though he has all 100%.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That happens to a few songs that have notes right before the end of the song. You don't break a combo but they don't count as hit notes. It's still an FC (combo never broke).
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
We'll see what SSL says about it, and if it is bugged I'll add it to the Broken Note Thread. As for hitting it, try the SP on the note it drops combo at. Go into practice to see if it does the same thing as well. I know there's a section in Stranglehold that's not glitched in practiced but is during a run, this may be the opposite effect. If it's the second note missing, trying hitting bass with the first one, or if it's the third note try hitting
The odd thing is that the last three notes don't even show up in practice mode. I'll try what you said to see if it works though.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wrU7C_FvS8

That is my video that was brought up earlier and I still believe that the song chart ends before those notes as llamaman2 said, which would also make sense with them not appearing in practice mode and not breaking combo.

My question is, how does one hit them if they are after the song ends?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SSL said same thing for him, and also The Touch does it as well. I suppose an FC up into that is the best anyone can do at this point.

B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as it sucks that I can't get 100%, it feels cool being the first to actually point this out on the forums. I guess you can add it to the list of broken notes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: