ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Did we just get upgraded?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Did we just get upgraded? Reply with quote

I've noticed that since the long downtime monday night into tuesday that SH has been running like a million times faster. Was there another server upgrade or something, or is this just coincidence?
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably your mind playing tricks on you.
I do wonder what that the downtime did though.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here, i swear its faster than before. the loading time in Manage Scores is way faster than it was. same computer.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had cleared up some disk space to prevent future lengthy downtime (typically caused by logs/backups becoming too large), but nothing was done to specifically cause a boost in performance.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it absolutely did help performance even if it wasn't designed to do that. like cab said, the manage scores page has become way faster. makes it so much better to enter scores, especially when you enter them at the volume i have been recently.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really noticing the speed change.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

with today's crash and last weke crash as well. i have no idea whats going on. but the speed is there when its working.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that going to fix an issue I've been having with my accomplishment thread taking forever to load after I click submit to edit the OP? Just curious

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, with the recent downtime, I doubt any upgrade took place. But like you said, when it's up, it's really fast. I just think it's starting to be down more than up for some reason :/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Is that going to fix an issue I've been having with my accomplishment thread taking forever to load after I click submit to edit the OP? Just curious

the bigger your OP thread is, the longer is takes to load/edit. try reducing it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
matt6662 wrote:

the bigger your OP thread is, the longer is takes to load/edit. try reducing it.

I had reduced it to bare minimum (My current update and video links) before reposting everything back and the speed was still the same. Though tonight it worked no problem. Very odd.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: