ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
new whitechapel album streaming link inside

View previous topic :: View next topic  
killermonkey  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: new whitechapel album streaming link inside Reply with quote

I just searched up make it bleed cause it was taking down on youtube, I found this sight and they somehow have the entire album....... IT'S FUCKING AMAZING, I really don't see how this band keeps getting better and better, I can't wait to see them with all shall perish and hatebreed this september

http://songs.to/#!s=Whitechapel&c=album

(edit) ....to slightly make this discussion worthy, anyone that listens to the album what do you think of Whitechapel's progression of sound? do you like where they've gone with it or does it bother you? And what are your standout tracks?

I personally really enjoy it and I think it's one of their best releases, They've changed their sound but it still has the heavy dark feel it's always had. I was very surprised to see there was non screamed vocals and the keyboard part on the opening track (my favorite right now) was a very nice touch. Oh yea, Make it bleed is easily one of the best opening songs I've ever heard and the first line in it is one of my favorite pieces of writing Phil has ever done. Props to these guys for being so damn awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: