ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Best way to track down guitars nowadays?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:16 am    Post subject: Best way to track down guitars nowadays? Reply with quote

Hey yall, been a long time since Ive posted here! Had a quick question for those still active in the community: Whats the best way to find an older guitar? I havent played RB/GH in a while since I havent had the equipment. I figure eBay probably has some options, although it seems both pricey and risky. Wanted to make sure there were no better routes for a 360 controller.

Thanks
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craiglist or thrift shop, ebay is just downright outrageous.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

word....I was looking for CRT TV's on ebay and I just about shat my pants. ridiculous prices. I know GH guitars are similar. Wish I had something I could offer but I only have 1 working SG
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

I saw someone selling a guitar that only strums up and I was like uhhhh what. I found a couple RB controllers via Facebook marketplace so hopefully those work out.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

switches are fairly easy to replace. don't be afraid to get those if it's the only problem. be sure it comes with the dongle (ps3 & wii only), otherwise you'll have to sell your soul to get one haha

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's not a guitar, but I just saw a post on Craigslist today where someone had an RB4 drum kit and guitar. $400. Oh well, guess I'm not playing drums on RB4 yet. I knew I should have sprung for multiple instruments when it came out, but I underestimated how quickly both the wireless and wired adapters would sell out. Some people know what they have, but 400 is still pretty crazy. I definitely need to look into that switch replacement though. Most of my guitars have fret issues but some are the strum bar.

A lot of stuff on Craigslist you find is gonna get your hopes up and then you're gonna find out it's for Wii. But just keep an eye out, you can find them at thrift stores too sometimes, which was mentioned.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: