ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Auto Save

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EdwardTeach666  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Auto Save Reply with quote

I'm not 100% certain about this, but if you beat a bonus song once it will save afterwards, but say you get 3 stars; If you play that song again and get 5 starts it wont auto-save. I believe the same is true if you get a better 5 star score on the regular songs. It saves those if you move up a star rating but you get paid for it so that may be why. Anyone else notice this?

this is something to consider if your tryin to get guitar god status by finishing up the bonus songs (this is how I realized by some of my progress in medium not being saved) I'd recomend if you play several songs to back out to the main option menus and save before turning off the game to be safe.
JRyder  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After you've passed all the songs, the game will only auto-save if you improve a star ranking on any of the regular money-giving songs. I've learned this the hard way.

krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've lost song scores once or twice because of not saving and turning it off, and once lost 50,000 points of improvement to a power outage.

Since then, I have saved EVERY SINGLE TIME I set a new high score.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: