ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Help with star rankings

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kegermann  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Help with star rankings Reply with quote

I can't get some of my newer updated songs to display the amount of stars ive got on them, which is frustrating since i reached guitar god on expert last night, any help would be appreciated cause I'm probably doing something stupid
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKegermann PSN Name: Kegermann
Riz  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's weird. How are you uploading them? Are you using the standard score entry form, or are you uploading from a spreadsheet? If the latter, which version of the spreadsheet are you using?

Riz.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive been using Score_Hero_ver0.7_Release(1), i downloaded it right from scorehero
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKegermann PSN Name: Kegermann
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last I checked there was a version 0.8 in the Homebrew Projects forum...I think they updated to that. It seems stupid to not have functionality with 0.7, but it's possible. Lemme see if I can get you a link for the version 0.8.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx HylianHero
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. That's what I'm here for.

The link's right here. Download the .zip and extract it and it should be in there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I still haven't upgraded to the import scores feature to use anything above v0.7. But I think I see a problem with the handling of ratings from spreadsheet scores. I'll let you know when I fix it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...ok then. I guess I just assumed discgolferpro's release of 0.8 and JCirri's integration of it were simultaneous...guess not.

Oh well, he's been workin on more important stuff anyways. The spreadsheet's overrated IMO. I mean, it's helpful if you just joined and you have to put in scores for every song on every difficulty, but it's kinda a pain to keep updating that.

Besides, there's no comment box that you add in. Adding in a witty comment or song lyric to your score is half the fun.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there was a bug in the code and it should be fixed now.

Let me know if it's not.

(Topic moved to Bug Reports)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey theyre working, thanx jcirri
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: