ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
This is probably pretty easy to fix.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haggarduser  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: This is probably pretty easy to fix. Reply with quote

Whenever I log in and then click on manage scores, and select a difficulty, it'll take me back to the main page and I'll have to log in again. Sometimes if I log in and go straight to the forums, when I hit the home button, I'll have to hit log in again to be able to manage my scores. Does this happen to anyone else?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: This is probably pretty easy to fix. Reply with quote

Haggarduser wrote:
Whenever I log in and then click on manage scores, and select a difficulty, it'll take me back to the main page and I'll have to log in again. Sometimes if I log in and go straight to the forums, when I hit the home button, I'll have to hit log in again to be able to manage my scores. Does this happen to anyone else?

Well, it used to happen to me all the time, but I don't manage scores anymore, so it hasn't happened lately.

JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This type of thing should only happen if you've been idle for a long period of time and you try to visit a page that requires you to be logged in after your session has expired.

If it's happening right after you login, then somehow your session data is being dropped between pages which doesn't make sense.

Is this error a rare occurence, or does it happen everytime?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
This type of thing should only happen if you've been idle for a long period of time and you try to visit a page that requires you to be logged in after your session has expired.

If it's happening right after you login, then somehow your session data is being dropped between pages which doesn't make sense.

Is this error a rare occurence, or does it happen everytime?

this happens to me everytime i log in, doesnt happen when i use IE only firefox
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrackerRiley wrote:

Hmm, so you can never submit any scores because it always requires you to login again when you select a difficulty? or does it just happen once everytime you login?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
CrackerRiley wrote:

Hmm, so you can never submit any scores because it always requires you to login again when you select a difficulty? or does it just happen once everytime you login?

yeah only happens once. process: log in, click on Manage Scores, click on... Hard, takes me back to home page, log in again, manage scores, hard, and it will be fine for the rest of my session
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried firefox and it works fine for me..

Are you using cookies to remember the login or not?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always clicked on the button for it to remember that I'm logged in.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
I just tried firefox and it works fine for me..

Are you using cookies to remember the login or not?

ok so i just sat and tested it over and over. i did have the cookies remember my login, and still didnt work, then i cleared all the cookies and it didnt work
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrackerRiley wrote:
ok so i just sat and tested it over and over. i did have the cookies remember my login, and still didnt work, then i cleared all the cookies and it didnt work

Does it still happen if you don't check the box to remember your login?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
CrackerRiley wrote:

Does it still happen if you don't check the box to remember your login?

yeah, ive never had that checked
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused now.. before you said you were remembering your login, and now you say you've never had it checked to remember the login?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
I'm confused now.. before you said you were remembering your login, and now you say you've never had it checked to remember the login?

im sorry, alright... i dont check the box, but firefox asks me if i want it to remember the username and password. so ive had it remember it. so when i go to the login page it already has my username and password filled in (i guess you know this) then i click on login to login. but since ive been sitting here, i cleared the scorehero username and password from my saved passwords so i have to fill it in when i the log in page but it still does the log out problem. and i think, but im not sure, to add more confusion, if i do check the box it doesnt save my user id and password... ok i hope that any of that made sense

EDIT: in conclusion right now, i have nothing remembering my username and password
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: