ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Songs completed if 0 score

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loberto  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Songs completed if 0 score Reply with quote

I noticed that if you enter a score of 0 for a song (for instance you want to lament about only being able to get 95% through BatM on expert) it still counts as a completed song on the XX/47 stat. I may be the only person to have submitted a non-score in this fashion, but for completeness, you might want to add a check in your script that a score be > 0 in order for it to count as a completed song.

You know, in your copius spare time...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 2157904225307196
Matt  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or have a little checkbox that you uncheck if the song is not completed.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The percent listed on score submissions is for "% Notes Hit", not "% completed". These are two very different things and should not be intermixed. If someone were to view a score entered in this way, where a user completed 99% of BatM expert, it would appear as if he hit 99% of the notes.

If you want to suggest another option for submitting failed scores with a % completed, I might be able to do something.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: % complete Reply with quote

Very true. What I did (which was in-part testing to see how comments worked) was submitted a 0 score (which was accepted because the field wasn't blank) and then added the comment of how far I got through the song. So the % complete was left blank.

Anyway, pretty minor. I suppose the easiest solution would be to just not allow submissions that aren't for completed songs. *shrug*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 2157904225307196
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: