ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Star Ocean Till the end of time
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sottle  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, not quite that many. The only massively time consuming things are leaving yourself autofighting in the arena to get the highest fights/kills trophies. I left it on overnight every night for over a week for those.

Then you have to start over several times to get the difficulty specific ones and the defeat "X" with a level "X" party ones where you have to specifically not level a party of 3 (or just one person really, since two people join you pretty late at Lv.1)

Yeah....so a pretty damn long time.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
shutendoji  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but how did you even manage to beat freya on 4D mode w/o damage?
Sottle  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use a tank (Cliff) on Manual to stand and AAA all her weak attacks, use a Shielding Device or Roe Tablet every time you see her preparing anything hardcore, and keep yourself permenantly under Shielding Device or Roe Tablet once she starts spamming Ether Strike.

Offensively, just spam Energy Burst with Maria and chain Thunder Flares with Sophia and make sure you keep Cliff well away from these two so they don't get caught in any of the attacks Freya's throwing at him.

Not by any account easy.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played it for awile till I got to some dungeon under a big city. I dont remember the name of it but I was very low level and never took the time to level up enough to get through.

Don't kno why I played FF7 long enough to beat Ruby and never come close to finishing this game.
Mastermind73  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buttfaceninja wrote:
I played it for awile till I got to some dungeon under a big city. I dont remember the name of it but I was very low level and never took the time to level up enough to get through.

Don't kno why I played FF7 long enough to beat Ruby and never come close to finishing this game.

I did pretty much the same thing on this game. Just like you I played FF7 all the way to Ruby Weapon... twice.... (I don't even want to think of the hours I wasted). But Star Ocean just never really hooked me.
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the last number of hours I saw with that game was 91
Mastermind73  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're getting a little O/T but I just wanted to say that I know the timer stops counting at 99:59..... Yeah, that was my first game, and my second was about 85.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: