ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 7 information Thread! - Starts Nov 25th!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minarets  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like that it is accross all platforms. Now hopefully I'll get into B1. I think it is the only league I have a chance at winning!

GH III Goals:
35 Hard FC's [ ] (17/35) The Metal
5 Star Hard [ ] (58/70)

GH II 80's III
Hard FC: 30
batsmak  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

with a 1st and two 2nds... *gulp* AAA1, here I come... I hope I'm not murdered too badly...
Tomcove  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you could plea bargain your way down to a lower league. Maybe if you asked reeeeeally nicely...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tomcove6888
Thurman91  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh i cant wait, 25th was a good idea, gives us bigger competition cuz of the euros
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
bongo wrote:
Yes 25th November which means the europeans will have the game Really looking forward to this season

One of the main reasons we waited till Nov 25.

You guys are made of 100% pure win. Thank ye muchly.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, will there be an E division? else wise, im boned
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
FoG  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope there is a medium division. I'm not so sure how I will fare in my first leage season D:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
batsmak  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomcove wrote:
I'm sure you could plea bargain your way down to a lower league. Maybe if you asked reeeeeally nicely...

I should actually do fairly well, as long as TWIE or TTFAF are not playoff songs... I can't 5* TTFAF, and I can't even 4* TWIE...

At least I still have my 1st on One.
GuitarZero79  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually just really anxious to see if I am placed in B or C, as I'm really borderline. I FC easy/average songs on Medium, but I really suck at some of the tougher ones (can't 5* PBF or Raining Blood for my life). On Hard, I have a few FCs in GH2, but many, many 3* (about everything past SCoM). I'm afraid I won't compete at all in B but will win too easily in C... is there anyone with league experience who would be nice enough to tell me what the overall player level is like in those leagues? Thanks
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarZero79 wrote:
I'm actually just really anxious to see if I am placed in B or C, as I'm really borderline. I FC easy/average songs on Medium, but I really suck at some of the tougher ones (can't 5* PBF or Raining Blood for my life). On Hard, I have a few FCs in GH2, but many, many 3* (about everything past SCoM). I'm afraid I won't compete at all in B but will win too easily in C... is there anyone with league experience who would be nice enough to tell me what the overall player level is like in those leagues? Thanks

If you think you're in the middle
Go in the lower league/division, it worked for me, You think ur the best, but then you find out there are others who are pretty good too, if you're not looking for prestige, and want a challenge or just to get a hella lot better, go up a league
good luck to all, still waiting for that sign up thread
Tomcove  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarZero79 wrote:

I've only done the leagues for one season (mini-brag: I was the A2 Season 5 Champion), but I would recommend going into Hard, because if you're good enough to FC any song in hard, you'll definitely fit in the Hard league. Part of the point of the leagues (since there's not prizes or anything) is to help you get better, and competing in a higher division will do just that for you. Of course, that's just my recommendation, but I know at least for me, it'd be more fun to be competitive in the middle part of a league than completely blowing everyone away at the top.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tomcove6888
ArcadicGamer  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am intrested in signing up but i am lost as to ether try for X or stick to Hard.
The main factor in this is, i cannot pass anything tier 7 or higher on X right now. It's mainly because of the 2-3 note chord spam passages, but the only one i've gotten <10% is knights, and i cant pass that one due to the O R G over and over passages.

So i guess the question is, what songs are the staff looking at bumping to hard? Just some bonus? +high tiers?

I enjoy expert much more than hard, and would prefer to play in the expert league because of that. I'm not looking to win, just to be able to actualy pass the song for the week.
Tomcove  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're looking for enjoyment, and you get more enjoyment out of playing in Expert, then definitely go for expert. The whole point of these leagues is to have fun!

GuitarZero79  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your input, M002 and TomCove, I think I'll try to go for Hard since it will help me get better. I can't wait for that sign-up thread!
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That thread is up now (at the top of the "Leagues" subforum).

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: