ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
THPS8
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, level design by far the most important part of the THPS games. That's why THPS2 is still far and away the best one. Skatestreet is just the coolest fucking level ever.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
tacorrenti  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I have had a chance to play it a bit now. So far it is OK. Not bad or great just OK. The new AM/Pro/Sick levels for each "task" are cool, but I feel like they jsut did that so they didn't have to creat more challenges. Also I am not to keen on the "nail the trick" yet. Maybe I'm just not good enough at it and need to practice. So far I still but THAW and THUG ahead of this one. Of course THPS3 is still the all-time greatest.

Edit - On a completely off topic side note I just hit my 100th post and am now a Guitar Hero. How ironic it comes on a completely non GH post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i heard that it was pretty bad because the framerate was really choppy which really kills a game quick. is this true cuz it really bummed out when i heard this. just for the record, i think THPS4 was the best in the series. The pro specific goals at the end were really the icing on the cake
- Fear Before The March Of Flames
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: