ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Seeker Trouble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spazzmckiwi  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Seeker Trouble Reply with quote

for some reason i'm having trouble 5*ing it. I'm pretty sure it's the verses that are holding me back. So I was wondering how you all manage the somewhat quick GY to YO transitions? I'm currently trying to movemy index and middle fingers over to YO within a sixteenth note, which is definately giving me trouble. Ive tried going from index and middle to middle and pinky but i have a lower chance of hitting it like that.

-Thanks

GHIII Goals:
Beat Expert Career [x] (11/25/07)
5* 50 songs [] (48/50)
Beat CoP w/o SP [x] (141697)
FC 5 songs [] (2/5)
El Jefe [] (30/39)
CorpusCollosum  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, gh3 is full of ridiculous chord changes, this can be tricky as well. What works for me every time, is the standard fingers 1 and 3 on GY chord, then I change to fingers 2 and 4 and move my hand over to get the YO chord. It will come naturally eventually. Are you having any trouble in the fast high pitched part of the song too? Play that part in a 6/8 time signature (if you're familiar with beats in music). You'll nail the whole thing. Best o luck.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
spazzmckiwi  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, a couple hours in practice mode should do it. And no I'm doing fine in the quick picked part. I'm a drummer so i just turn on my human metronome and put it on sextuplets and I'm fine, fced a few times already.

GHIII Goals:
Beat Expert Career [x] (11/25/07)
5* 50 songs [] (48/50)
Beat CoP w/o SP [x] (141697)
FC 5 songs [] (2/5)
El Jefe [] (30/39)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: