ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - League AA Week 2 Results!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eblp4life  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you?

I played the song a ton while trying to prove a cutoff, so I started to be able to hit what I wanted at will. Took me a while to put together a run where I didn't make multiple dumb mistakes under star power. I wanted to show up my 100% on KoC with a FC on NFMH, but clearly, couldn't get it done.

I did very well this week. To be fair, though, I would have been AAA if Raining Blood had not been a qualifying song. I've gotten like 215k as my highest, and that's it (granted on 10 plays, ever). I go too fast on the Mosh and for some reason always used my SP there, I pass it without SP, but I barely get to x4 and x6. But yeah, I'll destroy most of the rest of the song only to come just short of a 5-star. My last 5 runs have all been 200k+, and I'll think about going for a 250k-275k over Winter Break, take a song to practice mode for once and work out just how fast to go in that mosh.
junes123  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly... im very mad at u for beating my WttJ score... lol

aw well... yea was not expecting that score... heh wat can u do...

Hopefully ill place good anyways... And i Agree.. Raining Blood is equivilant in music as train wreck (quite litteraly...the begining + the "solo" at the end,if u can call it that)... plus i hate the note chart...

heh... was a fun week!! lol
Evers17  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup yup, RB was my failure to make AAA this time. I was at 208k or so, then the next day i 5* it with a 242k haha.

Well I'm over this week, could have done MUCH better, i think eblp4life will pass me. Hopefully i stay at 1st or 2nd, then this week I will really crack down.

Ahh the suspense, I'll check tomorrow morning.
[X] Get a 1st
[X] Top 15 GH:A - 15th
Deimos  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evers17 wrote:
Shoot shoot shoot shoot! Deimos = Deimorz! Not good for me, after seeing that BoP score...

Haha, was wondering if anyone would notice that, XBL ruins the surprise a little for leagues.

Overall, I don't think you have much to worry about, you had an over 60 point lead to 2nd place. eblp4life's scores are ridiculous again this week though, I think he definitely belonged in at least AAA2. ~265k on Nothing For Me Here should be way, way above what anyone else gets.
MizzikeGH  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when will they post the week 4 songs for us
aloneinthedark  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deimos wrote:
Evers17 wrote:
Shoot shoot shoot shoot! Deimos = Deimorz! Not good for me, after seeing that BoP score...

Haha, was wondering if anyone would notice that, XBL ruins the surprise a little for leagues.

Overall, I don't think you have much to worry about, you had an over 60 point lead to 2nd place. eblp4life's scores are ridiculous again this week though, I think he definitely belonged in at least AAA2. ~265k on Nothing For Me Here should be way, way above what anyone else gets.
Yeah, I didn't even get close to that lol. I should still yield a top score for that song though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: