Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Strange Link Functionality
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
discgolferpro  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Secret thoughts... Call "Ask The DiscGolferPro(tm)" for your reading today!

MLafer wrote:
Quote:
Sometimes, as in when you've been idle and your session has expired, or everytime after you first login as Darkwing mentioned?

I had been idle, but I was able to go to some other pages beforehand. Here is what happened.

1. Woke up, hadn't looked at scorehero since yesterday (hmm.. I wonder how many more ES942 got... geeze)
2. Clicked on my scorehero bookmark which takes me to the front page (www.ilovecheese.com...? how the hell did that happen?)
3. Clicked on the forum, read all of the unread posts (alright, these boners need something more provocative... lesseee... new topic: My wife thinks I'm cheating on her with my SG)
4. clicked on "Home" again (gawd... I miss home...)
5. clicked on rankings (check!)
6. clicked on "Easy" (felt like I should wash my index finger after that)
7. I'm logged out. (and I still have that damn garage to clean out. FACK!)

OK, I just made that freaking schematic and now I'm bored. You were the first available victim (endearingly)... LOL...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DiscGolferPro
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MLafer wrote:
It loaded the rankings and indicated i was logged out in the corner. I do use cookies.

Hmm, I can't understand what could be breaking your session. Can you recreate this issue everytime by following the steps you mentioned above?

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
MLafer wrote:
It loaded the rankings and indicated i was logged out in the corner. I do use cookies.

Hmm, I can't understand what could be breaking your session. Can you recreate this issue everytime by following the steps you mentioned above?

No, it definitely doesn't happen every time. I just tried it twice and it didn't log me out.

It seems like it's the same issue as with the "manage scores" screen, but for some reason, when I go to Forum instead of any other page, my session doesn't expire until I go to another page after that

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
MLafer wrote:

Darkwing here again. Looks like you're gathering additional specific information regarding this bug.

For myself, my problem happens 99.9% of the time (I think it may have worked "correctly" once in all the times I've logged in.

Further, after I choose a difficulty the first time, I'm not taken to the manage scores area...I'm taken back to the home page and shown as not logged in. Also, I don't use the "remember me" feature.

Hope this additional information helps.
Darkwing  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now it looks like everything's working the way I expected it to. Mr. Green

Great job on the quick fix!
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright ive been having the same problems that darkwing is having or WAS having.. but i didnt know that you guys thought this was resolved because ive had this problem for as long as ive been on this site. here is what i do eveytime i come to this site.
1. start at home page
2. click log in (it takes me to the log in page and i have it remember my name and password)
3. i log in and im now at the home page
4. i click on manage scores (takes me to the page where you choose which difficulty)
5. i choose the "hard" difficutly
6. it logs me out and takes me back to the home page where i have to start over again.
by the way it happens no matter which difficulty i choose, not just the hard difficulty. oh and it is also only a problem when i use firefox and not IE (i always use firefox though) alright i think that i explained that enough.. oh and i also do all this without going idle, so i dont just log in, leave the computer, THEN go to "manage scores" i do it all immediately one after another...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: