ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S7 - AAA Playoffs - WINNERS: witwix & Bj0rn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bj0rn  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who can't enter the score. Looks like we have to PM our scores this time (again).

Well, now I'm gonna practice the soloes a bit. Good luck, dho, but looking at our prevoius league scores, I'm probably the one who's gonna need it
Barfo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah just PM me scores. Dont need to really use GHevents for six scores anyways. (Plus i forgot to set it up)
witwix  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I got 608k, how'd you do Froo? I was pretty confident with that score, FCed EVERYthing outside of solo A and 1 part of B, with all my made up squeezes(activating on the 3 note chords at the end of darkness riffs gets you 400 more per activation)
frooshontay  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow witwix. Wow. I have been out of town (I got snowed in at my friend's college I was visiting, so I couldn't come back and even play the song once) and I didn't even get the chance to submit a score, but no worries seeing as I would NOT have beaten 608k in any way. Witwix, that is incredible. Sorry to everyone for me not posting a score, I didn't mean to do that. Still, don't let it take anything away from witwix as he would have just dominated me anyways. Thanks Barfo for everything you have done for this league, and congrats to the winners.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, me and Bj0rn \m/
dho  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats bj0rn!

--dho
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
Bj0rn  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations witwix, and your score on One is incredible! And congratulations to the runners-up too! I got 597k, and honestly didn't expect to win with it. On the other hand it's possible that dho didn't play too much, what with HA FCing Jordan twice . What score did you get dho?

Anyway, it's been a great first league season for me (obviously)! I signed up thinking that I would probably be in one of the AA leagues and possibly reach like the quarter finals at most. So this was a pleasant surprise to say the least. Thanks Barfo and everyone involved!
dho  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had 583. I was stalking your scores on guitarhero.com and saw the 567,900 and a couple worse ones after that and figured it was good, so I didn't play more. That'll teach me, I guess.

--dho
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
bjwdestroyer  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to witwix and Bj0rn. You two definitely deserved this, looks like you two had some epic matches
dogfb  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dho wrote:
I had 583. I was stalking your scores on guitarhero.com and saw the 567,900 and a couple worse ones after that and figured it was good, so I didn't play more. That'll teach me, I guess.

--dho

Seeeeee I told ya lol.
Bj0rn  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dho wrote:

--dho

Oh I see. You remember week 3? I had all my scores done on friday, and then I was leading on 3 of them. Then I didn't get any time to play on the saturday. Before I went to bed, I checked the leaderboards and then you had beat all my scores by a few hundreds. After that I always disconnected from Xbox Live whenever I got a good score.

I never intended to trick you with my lower scores, just not to let you my see the good ones. Not the most fun way to win the match, but yeah, I guess you learned a lesson, hehe.

Oh, and on a side note, did you see what witwix did to trick frooshontay (or that's what it looked like)? His score on Xbox Live was 603k. On scorehero, he posted the score 599k commenting that it wasn't his league score. Probably to make you think that 603k was his real score. But in reality it was 608k. I dunno, I kinda expected that though.
edam  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to both of you, you both deserved it. And yey for swedish AAA-2 champ!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: