ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League Results: Season 1 - Week 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azuarc  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I just checked my sentbox and my scores never went out to Javman. I resent them to him just now, and we'll see what he decides, but that's a bummer. Not that I exactly had top-notch scores. I just didn't commit the time for it. But I should have 9 points overall. =(

If those scores get nixed, guess I'll have to actually work at it this week, now that I see what the competition is capable of. (Most of my scores were at about 10th place.)
Javman158  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I had quite a few more people send me scores today too (Tuesday). I will accept these since most of them do not shake up leaderboards too much (with the exception of blackmamba, but AAA is killing for some competition right now, and it looks like everyone will go to the playoffs anyway).

No offense to everyone, but this is pretty bad. More than 1/3 of all the competitors in the 3 leagues I collected scores from sent in their scores late. I'll post in each thread with a change of date for submitting scores for this week, and also because of this change there will be no reason for submitting a late score, so if you do they won't count.

Anyway, no more scores for last week. Two days over is plenty of time, so if you didn't get them in, just haul ass during this week. Making the playoffs in most of the leagues won't require too many points. Heck, if you're in AAA you don't even have to worry about that, these two weeks are just a warm up Mr. Green
EviLize  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we going to see the results for A league sometime this week? Scores were supposed to be in before Monday, and it's already Wednesday...
suspectfenster  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EviLize wrote:
Are we going to see the results for A league sometime this week? Scores were supposed to be in before Monday, and it's already Wednesday...

Check page 1.
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SThorpe wrote:
my AAA bet was b3nz0r, he wasn't in it or something? I dunno maybe I should have checked, but good job wuLFe on week 1 first place.

Tied first place now - grats to ES, and blackmamba for that crazy Six score
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
deshtruction  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kewl i got 2nd...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: