ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tokyo Game Action

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt  

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Tokyo Game Action Reply with quote

The coolest arcade in the US has now moved to 5 Summer Dr, Winchendon, Mass (from Woonsocket, RI). I dont know about anyone else, but this is 90 miles closer to me, bringing it about 2 hours from me. This is awesome news. For those of you who have never heard of of TGA, its a bemani arcade coupled with a fighting game arcade. They are the only people to have a Beatmania IIDX 12th style Happy Sky machine (it maybe be 13th style: Distorted by now) in the US, along with a bunch of other music games (Pop'n Music Carnival anyone?) The place uses a one time fee for the entire day, after which all games are free. Better yet, the new location has a bowling alley there too. I urge anyone who is within 2 hours of the place to check it out; you won't be dissapointed.
blah  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someday I WILL go to TGA. Minnesota might be a bit more than 2 hours from there though. :/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its about a 2 or 2.5 hour drive from where i live, unfortunately it went farther AWAY from me. I'm hopin to go sometime this summer, get a little SF3:3S action in and see some good DDR players like myself for a change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: