ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Major Problem! *Update*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vivitas  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Major Problem! *Update* Reply with quote

http://s2.quicksharing.com/v/5277525/Say_goodbye.mid.html (Newer Version)
-Say Goodbye- Theory of a Deadman

Okay... So as it turns out, I finished this song here. When I opened the Event List, there were two other lines, but I ignored it. Then I set the "Comments: [end]" to 257000, which is 3:03:07 (I think).

After this, I built the game JUST RIGHT, and converted it into an ISO with Apache2. I used Nero to burn the ISO at x6 Speed onto a Sony DVD-R. I ran it with Swap Magic, and the other songs ran fine. When I tried to run my song, it froze on the loading screen with Expert, and Medium didn't have any notes... It just started and ended right on the spot.

Can someone help? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong... Please help.

Update - I just redid the entire song, but with the same notechart. I merged the old one with the new one, and then copied the notechart and finalized it as instructed. I'll post the result here in a little bit.

It worked. It still goes too far, so I'll try to end it sooner.

Last edited by Vivitas on Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Vivitas
Deediare  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bro, had the same problem just delet the [endsong] or whatever that is just next the the [comments] one
Vivitas  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did, but it's still messing up.

Can someone take a look at it to make sure it's built right? I don't know what the problem could be.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Vivitas
Galye  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're supposed to burn the disk at 4x.

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galye wrote:
You're supposed to burn the disk at 4x.

That has nothing to do with it, because 1. other songs work and 2. with great discs like TDK, speed really doesn't matter.
Vivitas  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did inject other songs into the game, and those worked fine. I burned at 6x because that's the lowest they had.
Vivitas  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Update.
trippy20877  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like your tracks are all out of order. If your going to inject your song into a song that has Rhythm for coop then delete Part Bass from your tracks. If your going to inject this song into a song that has Bass for coop then delete Part Rhythm and Part Guitar Coop from your tracks. Also Triggers should be last in the track line up. And Events 2nd to last in the track lineup.

If that dont work use this as a Rhytym Coop Template
http://www.savefile.com/files/416527
or this as a Bass Coop Template
http://www.savefile.com/files/416525

These are what i have been using to create my midis with and they work perfect. Just paste your notes from your song in.

Good Luck
Vivitas  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the song works fine now, but it just keeps going, so I'm guessing that the end time is set too long. Can someone help figure out what the ending time is for 3 minutes and 2 seconds?

The song is still not ready for release, because it gets out of sync at a point I changed thinking it would sync it back up, turns out I went too far and I need to set it just right back into place. Should take 5 minutes. I'll be back in about 10 minutes with the full release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: